Hello! I'm Bri! I am a on-location Senior and Family
Photographer serving Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor.
I’m so excited you’re here.
As a mom of two girls, I’m so thankful to have photo memories of them that record different smiles, funny faces, and even cries -- and I’d love to help you record the moments in your life by
photographing the personalities of your family, and you.
My style is relaxed and laid back, focusing on clean, colorful, and timeless photographs.
At the end of our session, I want you to feel like you’ve met a friend.
Please contact me at Bri@lifeonpaperphoto.com for further information or questions. You can also contact me from the "Contact Me" tab at the top of this page.
I also urge you to add me on Facebook! I post sneak peeks for clients, current pricing specials, and giveaways! Head back up to the top of this page and click the FB icon and "like" my page. I also have a FB group which you can also find from my main FB page. ©
5 Random Facts about Me
– Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version)
– I love love love to read!
– I love POP music. And if the Backstreet Boys are touring, you know where to find me!
– I can find fun wherever I go. I love to people watch!
– I love Tim Hortons Hot Tea - Double Double :)