top of page
$275.00: Children, Family, Maternity (On-Location)
* Includes up to a one hour session at a location of clients choice.
(travel fee for over 20 miles from Canton)
* One outfit change if needed
* Average of 20 edited images chosen by Photographer with Print Release
* Easy to use online gallery with edited images for download and/or at-cost printing
$350.00 HS Seniors (On-Location)
* Two Locations - Unlimited Outfit Changes
* Includes up to a 2 hour session.
* Average of 25 edited images chosen by Photographer with Print Release
* Easy to use online gallery with edited images for download and/or printing (at cost)
* Professional makeup cost is additional and recommended
* Available for Lifestyle Newborn, Baptisms, Communions, Parties, Showers, etc.
Please email Bri@lifeonpaperphoto.com for pricing information
*Travel Fee: Anything within 20 miles of Canton, MI (48187) there is no extra fee;
20-40 miles $25; 40-60 miles $45; If you are more than 60 miles from Canton, please inquire.
[Travel fee will be split up if there is more than one session booked in your location]
* All sessions require a signed contract
* $100.00 for an additional 30 minutes added to session
* Add $10 per person for over 5 people for family sessions
* All images are uploaded to an online gallery for downloading.
* All sessions will receive an online password protected gallery link within four weeks of the session
* The amount of edited images received will vary each session.
* Edits include minor retouching and color enhancement
* Prices are subject to change without notice
All-Inclusive Digital Image Pricing
What does this mean?
For one flat rate you will receive my time, talent and the digital files
of your images including printing rights.
You will receive a select amount of fully edited images in your own private, password protected gallery on the website. You can share your images with your family and friends, simply by passing on the web link and password. You will receive your Print Release allowing you to own your digital files. Owning the digital files allows you to make a back up of the images and you will also be able to print as many as you need as often as you need.
I also provide (and urge you to choose this option) the option to print from the gallery to an affordable professional lab (at cost) should you choose. The session prices you see is the price you pay, with no pressure or hard sell for anything extra.
** Accepting Cash, Venmo or PayPal for Payment - Due at the time of Session**
bottom of page